Followers

Monday, June 18

Today I'm wearing...

Simply because....


When the sun is shinning and the temperature is a little unpredictable (as it usually is in the UK), I like to layer with lots of thin, feminine layers!


Top- Instant Vintage.
Scarf- Missoni.
Skirt-Karen Millen.
Sandals- F&F @ tesco.
Bag- Vintage.




The skirt is a favourite of mine, I got it from Karen Millen and its the most wonderful colour! Goes with anything!

Earlier today I had a cardigan on but it got warmer a little later on!


Thank goodness the sun is shinning, I was starting to worry it was winter already!

XxX

2 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit! The skirt is awesome and you combined it perfectly!! The scarf and the top are really great!! Thumbs up!! Beautiful pictures!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, I can see why it's one of your favorites!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England