Followers

Thursday, July 12

Patchwork pavements....

Yet another week has almost flown by! I don't know where the time goes, its a little bit scary! Every week I tell myself I'll put more effort and time into my blog, and before I know it, the week is already gone!

Maybe next week eh?

Today's outfit its my two new favourite colours, red and black. Its smart casual and perfect for a warm summers morning (which it is, so far!).

You'll notice I also have my Mulberry Edna with me...I only use her on special occasions, as she is more than likely to be spilled on/ stained/ have a pen explode inside otherwise. I'm a little rubbish at being good to my bags!


Top- Instant Vintage.
Scarf- Peacocks.
Shorts- Peacocks.
Bag- Mulberry.
Sandals- Peacocks.





Have a Great Day!! XxX

2 comments:

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England