Followers

Friday, August 31

What I wore...



New York City, August 2012.

Day five: Breakfast at Tiffany's and Coney Island.

If you spent your birthday in New York City, what would you do?



I never need justification to spend money at Tiffany's (I am only human after all), but I waited until my birthday. I'm glad to say it does not disappoint. There is something very wonderful about swinging about two Tiffany's bag on the way back to your hotel. 











Me, My godmother and My Mum.

So you can go to Coney. Another amazing place! 
I was worried it would be a little run down and sad but it was colourful and vibrant. 

It took about an hour on the subway from our station, totally worth it. I read my 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' book. Its even better than the film, Capote is a truly great writer.









\











Outfit:
Dress- Monsoon.
Scarf- Vintage, My Grandmothers.
Bag- Vintage, My Grandmothers.
Sandals- Topshop.
Sunglasses- Monsoon.

I had such a lovely birthday! Take me back please!

XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England