Followers

Monday, October 1

What I wore: Monday blues



Good morning to everyone. What a weekend its been!

As weekends go, I'm not usually able to take a whole weekend off work (being a manager and in retail, its semi impossible!), but it was my beaus birthday. We have done so much and saw so many people, that I feel utterly exhausted!

Its 7.50 AM and I'm propped up at my desk with the strongest coffee I could make. I know in a matter of minuets the caffeine will hit and I'll be a ball of energy.....won't I?

Anyway, so Zachs's birthday involved a walk in the park, a day in Bristol and countless food and drink dates! We also discovered a gin bar which may become our new local, despite being wine and beer people (we're getting old you see).


I'll do a post on it later this week. I've also got good news, the birthday boy has fixed my laptop! It still won't be in use for a while, but atleast I don't have to buy a new one. Till then, I'll be using his (he's nervous when I do).

Anyway that coffee has hit. I thought I would mention, I have decided to set up another blog. Its called  'The Daily Swoon' and it will be a mix of fashion news, current trends and anything Vogue related! Like I said; a busy weekend!
You can check out The daily Swoon, here;  http://thedailyswoon.blogspot.co.uk/


Ok time for some pictures:



Umbrella- Lisbeth Dahl.
Dress- Primark (I know!)
Gilet- Ted Baker.
Boots- M&S.
Tote- Mulberry.





Time for me to dash now. Today I'm interviewing for more staff. Eek! 


Until Tomorrow! 

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England