Followers

Friday, November 30

Just ride...


I'm currently sipping mulled wine, surrounded by candles and listening to Lana Del Rey's new song. In case you were wondering, no, I don't think life gets better than this.

Its been another crazy week: I have no idea where my time goes, I'm always busy (which I like), but I have to remind myself to stand back once in a while, enjoy life and just watch.

Today on the way to work I saw a young boy cleaning shop windows. He has possibly the sadest, and the sweetest face you'll ever see. Whenever I see him, It makes me a bit choked up. Its very touching to see a young boy working so hard; and with such grace. Maybe he reminds me of my brother (my poor, poor brother, who did a paper round for years. We never let on, but my parents and I really respected and felt for my brother especially in the winter. )

I'm usually good at not taking things for granted and have trained myself to enjoy and appreciate every rise and fall, but when life goes as fast as it is for me at them moment, its very hard to stop and take it in.

Anyhoo, maybe this mulled wine gets me sentimental- maybe its this time of year- maybe its Lana's new song.



Snood- Dorothy Perkins.
Jacket- Tesco.
Jumper- Instant Vintage.
Trousers- Ted Baker.
Boots- Duo.
Bag- M&S.






Until tomorrow... 

XxX




No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England