Followers

Monday, November 12

This is a man's world...



That world being a world of brogues and starched shirts, that is...

I must apologise for my recent absence...I haven't posted for a while, life's just been chaotic. Halloween, bonfire night and the occasional day off with my other half has been bliss. Now, back to business...



Necklace- Thirfted.
Shirt- T.M Lewin.
Top- Instant Vintage.
skinny jeans- GAP. 
Brogues- L.K bennet.



This outfit is a typical work get up... Add a blazer and satchel and your set!

Until tomorrow...

XxX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thanks again for stopping by my little piece of the web. I love this look! I definitely have a "tomboy" element in my own personal style, so I'm for any excuse to add a men's shirt, or brogues, to an ensemble.

    Hope to see you around the blogosphere again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Those shoes are excellent and the necklace adds such a great punch of colour. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England