Followers

Sunday, January 27

Around this humble flat...

Part one: Our Kitchen...


Sorry I've been absent as of late: There are so many exciting projects are work at the moment and I've also been luck enough to have some time off over the last couple of days so I've seen my best friend (who I don't get to see nearly enough) and my family.

 Zach and I had coco to stay last night and have just had the most wonderful time- its always the simple things that make you smile; last night, rain pouring outside our window, braveheart on the box and cuddles with my man and my most favourite pooch? Bliss. 

Anyway, I always start feeling sick if I stay out of the loop too long (both in work and blogging), so I've eased my conscious by doing a post. Zach has been redesigning my blog so we've been too busy to take outfit pictures, but I've taken some snaps of our home. 


This radio was a Christmas present from my mum, we've used it almost every morning since then; a perfect start to our mornings.




Alcoholic beverages from travels abroad: Mexican tequila  Ouzo from Greece, Lemon cello from Italy and many a bottle of champagne.. 




I'm slightly obsessed with candles, I think it just makes your home prettier. 




Vintage teacups: The two on the left are from a charity shop, the last two were my grandmothers. 


A vintage Bread bin I picked up from a charity shop. 






Our fridge contains pictures of our childhoods, current life and family, as well as notes from friends and a magazine cutting of Zach at work. 


XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England