Followers

Tuesday, January 15

Basic cam...



I have got so used to using my Iphone and Instergram- I barely use my perfectly good camera anymore! So I've made a small new years resolution to do just that. 

Zach got me my camera (red- I also have a red laptop and Ipod) for my 21st birthday and I've not used it since getting my Iphone. 
Granted- the pictures he takes of my outfits on his amazingly posh SLR...but these were taken by my mum- and last week (I HAVE to get the date removed on the pictures-its just weird!).





Top- Ralph Lauren.
Trench- Burberry.
Scarf- Serendipity.
Cardigan- Ted Baker.
Jeans- Levi's.
Boots- Russell & Bromley. 
Bag- Mulberry. 




This outfit is perfect for dog walking and shopping, which is what we did. Coco is so pretty she was even let in some boutiques, which was lovely!

XxX

1 comment:

  1. I just love instagram! Great look here - love the stripes and your trench! And how cute are your paws :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England