Followers

Thursday, January 10

The best is yet to come...


The new year has made me feel like I need something a little different to add to my look. I've been a bit weary of them before, but I'm defiantly giving the glasses a go from now on. There's something very 'buddy holly' about glasses, partially black rimmed ones. The fact I watched 'nowhere boy' recently has had an impact too... 

So these little beauties from Lensway, are just the ticket... you can pick yourself up a pair here.




Glasses-C/O Lensway
Scarf- Accsessorize
Dress- Instant Vinatge. 
Leather jacket- F&F @ Tesco.
Hobo bag- Mulberry. 
Studded boots- Boohoo.com




I like this photo a lot- its half Deirdre Barlow, half owl. I never thought I'd say that about my own face...


At the moment I'm working on a feature for the end of the month- this is just a peek into what it may entail..

Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your scarf and boots. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England