Followers

Monday, February 18

Snug as a bug in a rug...



I've made no secret of my chunky knit obsession in the past. The reason for it is this : You stay warm and chic. What's not to like?!

The weather (despite being told its meant to be warming up) is still very cold and I'm getting impatient for spring. I look at my tunics and printed dresses and wish for it..

In the meantime- I'll make do with the chunky knits...



Leather jacket- F&F @ Tesco.
Chunky Jumper- Monsoon.
Snood- H&M.
Skirt- Coco's.
Belt- a gift shop in Colorado. 
Boots- Boohoo.com.
Bag- Pop up Shop.






The Belt was a gift from my dad when I was about 8, when he went over to Colorado on a business trip. I always find it hard to part with things and this belt has always been one of my favourites. It may not fit my jeans any more, but it fits my waist (just about...).


No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England