Followers

Wednesday, February 6

Streetwise...




There's not much more daunting than having a blog picture taken. In public. In the morning. When people are on there way to work. 


I've struggled with it since I began blogging- I think people assume it vain, maybe it is, but that's not why I do what I do. 
Since I discovered Fashion blogs I wished I had the confidence to do it. And one day I just did. Doing it gave me more- the blogging community is friendly and forever inspiring me. I could do it all day, if I could!





Coat- A charity shop find. 
Paisley necktie- Instant Vintage.
Smock- Instant Vintage.
Skinny jeans- Gap.
Ankle boots- New Look. 







Outfit photos are the only thing I struggle with, but I'm making a concious effort to make them alot more interesting from now on- and to find the time to do them. 

The wonderful thing about living in bath is that people just assume your a tourist! (apart from when you have to take your coat off for a better picture of your outfit * Awkward*  )




No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England