Followers

Tuesday, March 19

Bohémien...


Forget black- my obsession is white (my brother often greets me with 'when's the wedding?'), preferably with lace. It goes with everything and even though I'm incredibly pale at the moment, it still doesn't wash me out.










Coat- A charity shop (buttons my own).
Scarf- A street stall in Rome. 
Lace tunic- Instant Vintage.
Lace dress- Instant Vintage.
Boots- Russel and Bromley.
Bag- My Grandmothers. 






White or black? Which is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. I Love this whole outfit Sarah!

    I tend to stick to black usually as it is safer...but I do think that there is nothing prettier than a summery white dress:)

    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way, I could do without black, or with the 2 or 3 pieces I have right now, but white - I just can't get enough of it! And I have to say, you did a wonderful job of incorporating it into a cold weather outfit; sometimes I find it's not that easy. The lace is just so beautiful....

    Wishing you a great week ahead! Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both, but preferably not together.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes White, sometimes black haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I love black and white equally - when your wardrobe is primarily neutral, like mine is, you need to embrace both equally. After all, solid black can be tough in the summer ;) I absolutely adore your lace dress; I love lace in any colour, neutral or not!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely white at the moment. I am loving that lace dress I am obsessed with lace dresses right now too! thanks for visiting my blog- yours is awesome!
    xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England