Followers

Thursday, May 2

Poolside Reading...


This time next week, I will be in leaving on a jet plane for the Greek Island of Kos. My mum and I go on a weeks holiday together every year, just us two. It only involves dressing up, eating delicious local cuisine laying in the sun, reading and drinking cocktails...we wouldn't have it any other way!

Last year we went to Crete, and my books were all set in Greece! Captain Corelli's mandolin, a book of fabels and various takes on modern day mythology. I decided to choose something a bit different this year...









The first two books on the left I know nothing about, except they are set in warm countries, they are romantic novels and I like the pictures on the front! (feel free to judge me for that!)...


The third is something I've wanted to read for ages. F.Scott Fitzgerald is my favourite author (currently, at least. Its been known to change), and I thought I'd give his troubled wife's only novel a read. I have a feeling it will be brilliant.


I will be writing reviews when I'm back, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

House of Swoon A self confessed, fashion obsessed, twenty-something frmo Bath, England